Below are a list of Fort McCoy homes for sale . Where is Ft McCoy Florida? Fort McCoy is located just over 19 miles northeast of Ocala, this town is situated between Sparr and Eureka off county road 316. This town was built during the Seminole wars. Frank Stronach a Canadian billionaire donated money to Fort McCoy School and helped with the property development and farm lands for thoroughbred horses. There are a few local businesses in the area and the infamous traffic light located in the center of town. With some many new homes in the area, real estate in Fort McCoy, Florida is rapidly growing, now is the time to buy an affordable single family homes for sale in Fort McCoy.
If you are looking to buy Fort McCoy FL real estate area, you will find land and most of it is close to Ocala National Park, we update our MLS listings daily so you can visit my site daily or signup for an email alert for Fort McCoy FL New Listings.
The area has many retirees, which makes for a very peaceful neighborhood, the area has a lot of farm land, and vacant land for sale, if you are interested, in my opinion when searching for homes for sale in Fort McCoy FL, you will find that the homes has large space and land. The education system consists of, Fort McCoy School which covers grades k through 8th, and there are also are two high schools in the town, Lake Weir, and North Marion. Search for other Ocala real estate for sale.
History of Fort McCoy Florida
There is only one zip code for Fort McCoy: 32134 (zip code map), Fort McCoy, Florida is located west of the Ocala National Forest. The town of Fort McCoy was built in 1816- 1817 during the Seminole war, it name Fort Mackay doing that time. It was rename Fort McCoy, the town was rename after Jeb MacCoy a settler who was killed on March 20, 1839. The first wooding building was built, it was serve as a school for the locals. In 1935 the building was destroy in fire. If you would like to look around the following cities: Anthony Florida Homes, Belleview Homes, Dunnellon Homes, Ocala Florida Homes, Reddick Homes, Silver Springs Florida Homes, Summerfield Florida Homes, and Homes in The Villages and many other towns in Marion County Florida.
- Commercial Property for Sale in McCoy
- Fort McCoy Farm Land for Sale
- Land for Sale in Fort McCoy FL
- Mobile Homes for Sale in Fort McCoy FL
In the center of this town there is one 4 way traffic light where there is a gas station and several local businesses. High school students attend either North Marion or Lake Weir High School. from kindergarten through eighth grade students attend Fort McCoy Middle school. There is one library in town that is well kept, so if you are looking for homes for sale in Fort McCoy Fl, you will find no better place to call home! Ft McCoy Real Estate has some of the most beautiful landscaping around.
Looking to buy a Single Family homes for sale in Fort McCoy FL? Here’s how
Please be sure to sign up to receive free “email alerts” when a home goes up for sale. You can do that by being listed in Fort McCoy, FL. If you are looking to buy, buying a Home in Ocala is a great spot in which to look.For those that have never purchased a home before, you can do that at first time buyer programs Ocala FL. My considerable expertise of the Ocala real estate market allows me to guide my clients intelligently. Allow me to know how I can provide you my services to help you find Fort McCoy FL real estate needs.
Please read our guide on getting it done right and when you are ready you can contact us to be your Ocala buyers agent. If you are unable to find what you are looking for in the town, take the time and look into Fort McCoy FL Subdivisions homes for sale.You can do a search for properties by going to our very easy to use Fort McCoy MLS Listings tool to search for the home of your dreams. View our list of homes for sale in Fort McCoy FL to find other homes by going here.
Frederick Franks – Fort McCoy Florida Real Estate Specialists – Call Today! 352-591-3350
Information for First Time Home Buyers in Fort McCoy Florida
- Fort McCoy First Time Home Buyers – Are you a First home time buyer in Fort McCoy Florida? There are many new loan programs out there, if you have a little money there are programs out there for you! A new conventional loan program out that offer 3% down. Get more information about homes for sale in McCoy FL.
- VA Loan Programs for Veterans – This is an awesome program for Veterans, the VA guaranteed a loan to honorable discharged Veterans. First step is to go to the nearest Ocala Veteran Affair office to get a certificate.
- Fort McCoy Foreclosure Properties – If you are investor or just interested in buying Ocala foreclosure homes for sale or Ocala real estate for sale at below market value? Use my search page Ocala Foreclosure homes to find out more.
- New Homes for Sale in Fort McCoy – Looking to buying a new Fort McCoy construction homes for sale from professional local home builders in Fort McCoy FL? Use our MLS search tool to search for new homes build in the area if you are searching for Homes for sale in Fort McCoy FL
- Down Payment Assistance Programs – There are several Fort McCoy mortgage down payment assistance programs from county to the state bond program, our preferred lenders can assist you in finding the right mortgage programs in Fort McCoy to fit you’re needs!
Fort McCoy Florida Map
Read more information about Buying a Home, or if you are looking to sell your home. Use our advance My Florida MLS search tool to find Central Florida real estate. Get the latest news from our Florida Real Estate Blog on the current events related to the real estate market in your area.
related terms: Fort McCoy FL New Home Listings
List of Houses for Sale in Fort McCoy, Florida
The information related to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of the Ocala/Marion County Association of REALTORS® (Ocala MLS). IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All Information Is Deemed Reliable But Is Not Guaranteed Accurate.