Join the friendly city today by checking out list of Fruitland Park Homes for Sale. There is lots of fun in the sun to be had in this Florida town which features three different parks, a swimming pool, and is near Griffin Lake itself. Move to a town full of friends today just by looking at the homes for sale in Fruitland Park, FL. Whether you are looking for a friendly place to retire or just want a safe town to raise your kids the real estate for sale in this Florida town is perfect for you, so what are you waiting for? Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
All three of the parks in this Florida town offer plenty for everyone to do no matter their age. Gardenia Park and Cales Field both offer tons of sports fields as well as walking trails which are sure to offer fantastic views. Explore the real estate for sale Fruitland Park, FL today. Additionally both parks have playgrounds and offer pavilions for larger groups. For anyone looking for water fun that is inland there is a public swimming pool within Gardenia Park. Plus this wonderful Florida town has a Veterans Memorial Complex which is right next to the lake featuring places to fish. Fruitland Park, FL homes for sale are perfect for nature lovers who want amazing views, activities to do outside, or just want a friendly community to relax in.
Finding Buyers their Dream Home in Fruitland Park FL
This Florida town has something for everyone whether you are looking for adventure, want somewhere safe to live, or are looking for a kid friendly community. With three parks that offer sports activities, walking trails, and a public swimming pool this town has something for you. Plus for kids and go kart enthusiast’s alike Fruitland Park, FL has the oldest Dirt Kart Track in America! Look at the real estate that is offered in this Florida town today to move into the safest and friendliest community. Begin living an easier more stress free life in this welcoming town.
Fruitland Park, FL Home Buying Information
- First Time Home Buyers – Are you a first home time buyer in Fruitland Park Florida? There are many new loan programs out there, if you have a little money there are programs out there for you! A new conventional loan program out that offer 3% down. Get more information about Fruitland Park First Time Home Buyers Program.
- VA Loan Programs for Veterans – This is an awesome program for Veterans, the VA guaranteed a loan to honorable discharged Veterans. First step is to go to the nearest Fruitland Park Veteran Affair office to get a certificate.
- Fruitland Park FL Foreclosure Properties – If you are investor or just interested in buying Fruitland Park foreclosure homes for sale or Fruitland Park real estate for sale at below market value? Use my search page Fruitland Park Foreclosure homes to find out more.
Demographics in Fruitland Park, FL
Including a population of just over 4,000 people Fruitland Park, FL has kept its small town charm. Become a part of it and see just why this is the friendly city today with the homes for sale in this Florida town. Out of the population around 40% are kids or over the age of 65 while the other 60% is aged 18-64. There are over one thousand households and about 900 of them are families. Come see why families love living in Fruitland Park, FL by looking at the real estate this town has to offer. With the average household making $40,000 per year and the average family household making over $42,000 you do not want to miss out on the chance to live here. Look at the homes for sale in Fruitland Park, FL while they are still available!
Fruitland Park, FL Perfect for Everyone
Sparkling lakes, friendly neighbors, and lots of activities to keep kids and grandkids entertained, refreshed, and safe are just a few of the many reasons Fruitland Park, FL homes for sale are perfect for everyone. Look no further for your dream home today with lakefront properties available, the real estate in this Florida town will not last. If you love nature, want to live somewhere friendlier, or are just looking for peace and quiet this town is the place for you. Start enjoying the comforts of small town living by moving to Fruitland Park, FL where there are homes for sale.
List of Houses for Sale in Fruitland Park Florida
The data relating to real estate displayed on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of My Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.