Learn more about Mascotte Homes for Sale. Historically named after a tobacco ship, which is now used in the city seal of Tampa, this town has many little known facts which are quite interesting. The friendly locals in this Florida town love sharing stories about how this beautiful town was founded. Check out our list of homes for sale in Mascotte, FL today and become a part of the history that makes this town grand. Surrounded by several lakes there is a gorgeous waterfront home for you in this beautiful city.
With both Dukes Lake and Bluff Lake right next to this town, there is tons of fun to be had in this small Florida city. Featuring fishing piers, lots of swimming, and even boat docks this is the place to be. If you want to enjoy water fun with friendly neighbors check out the lakefront homes for sale in Mascotte, FL. Those with a green thumb will love the opportunities available to plant flowers, fruits, and vegetables in their own back yard with the real estate available for sale in Mascotte, FL.
Finding Buyers a Gorgeous Home in Mascotte, FL
Get a house in this fast growing town while they are still left, just check out the real estate available in this Florida city. This is a great place to live for anyone interested in relaxing near dazzling lakes and beautiful views. From evening boat trips to early morning and all day fishing adventures, this town will have something for any water enthusiasts. Additionally this is a lovely place for families to live with all the fun that kids can have near the many lakes surrounding the city of Mascotte, FL. Do not miss out on the opportunity to live in such an amazing town, look at the homes for sale in Mascotte, FL now!
Mascotte, FL Home Buying Information
- First Time Home Buyers – Are you a first home time buyer in Mascotte Florida? There are many new loan programs out there, if you have a little money there are programs out there for you! A new conventional loan program out that offer 3% down. Get more information about Mascotte First Time Home Buyers Program.
- VA Loan Programs for Veterans – This is an awesome program for Veterans, the VA guaranteed a loan to honorable discharged Veterans. First step is to go to the nearest Mascotte Veteran Affair office to get a certificate.
- Mascotte FL Foreclosure Properties – If you are investor or just interested in buying Mascotte foreclosure homes for sale or Mascotte real estate for sale at below market value? Use my search page Mascotte Foreclosure homes to find out more.
Demographics in Mascotte, FL
Doubling in size from 2000 to 2010 join this quickly growing community where there is a population of around 5,000 people. Of those people roughly 40% are kids or over the age of 65 and the other 60% is aged 18-64. Find out why people are retiring in Mascotte, FL today just check out the available real estate. There are over 800 households with over 600 of those being families. The average income per year is over $38,000 and families make over $40,000. Find your dream house in this fantastic Florida town by looking at the homes for sale in Mascotte, FL.
Mascotte, FL The Friendly Community
All of the water around this Florida town makes it an incredibly welcoming place. Move into a spectacular home today near sparkling lakes and fresh air. Find out why homes for sale in Mascotte, FL are going fast, and make sure to get yours now! Perfect for anyone who loves fishing, boat rides, swimming, and water sports. If you want to be able to see the stars at night then you need to look at the homes available in this Florida town today. Additionally this is a great home for nature lovers. With plenty of land available you can add to the beauty of this Florida town by growing your very own garden Start your life in this peaceful, friendly, and absolutely gorgeous town today by looking at the homes for sale in Mascotte, FL.
List of Houses for Sale in Mascotte Florida
The data relating to real estate displayed on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of My Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.