The future of real estate is in the students of today, and the Local Realty Service scholarship is our way of investing in that future!
The Real Estate Stars of the Future
The Local Realty Service scholarship awards a deserving student a grant of $1500 towards the cost of books or tuition for the 2017 fall semester. If you are currently on the path to become a real estate professional in any capacity, you are into new technology, and you have a real passion to help people, then our money should go to you!
What Do I Need to Apply?
The application process is easy: Simply answer the following questions in 800 words or less:
- What is the best way to assist lower income families in buying a home?
When Do I Need to Apply?
Have your answer to the question above sent to the company by midnight EST on December 1, 2016!
How Do I Apply?
Once you write your essay answer, submit the digital document to email@example.com.
Please include the following items with your essay.
- Your Full Name
- Your Address
- Your Telephone Number
- Your Current High School, College or University
- The Address of Your School
- Your Current GPA
- Your Current Grade Level
- Anything that sets you apart from the crowd!
There Will Only Be One Winner!
There is only one winner, so make sure that your essay answer is the best that you can make it! Also, make sure that all of your information is up to date and accurate. Do not hesitate to tell us anything extra about yourself that you think may help our decision!
The winner will be chosen from eligible entries on October 1, 2016 by 4 pm EST.
- You must be a high school senior, in college or in graduate school in order to be eligible. We will verify enrollment before awarding the prize.
2. If you are currently a Local Realty Service employee or a relative of an employee, you may not apply.
3. Get your submission in by October 1, 2016 – we cannot accept any submissions after this date!
4. Be sure to leave all inappropriate language or descriptions of illicit behavior out of the essay; these will be disqualified immediately!
5. You must be a resident of the United States to apply.
6. Your essay will become the property of Local Realty Service upon submission.
We will not use personal information outside of this scholarship program, nor will we share any personal information except your name.