Learn more about Marion Oaks homes for sale. Located on the edge of Ocala and Belleview, the unincorporated area of Marion Oaks is a popular destination for homeowners that want everything Central Florida has to offer along with the feel of small town living. Like the rest of the area, Marion Oaks is often a destination for homeowners coming to Florida from other states, as well as for families in the area looking for affordable homes. With the wealth of new homes and condos available, as well as a wide range of home sizes and styles, there are Marion Oaks homes for sale that can satisfy any potential home buyer. Marion Oaks country club is a popular hung out for retirees, this 18 hole golf course offer 10% discount to members in their shop.
[showhide type=”page” more_text=”Show more…” less_text=”Show less…”]
Types of Marion Oaks Homes for Sale in Ocala FL
The vast majority of the homes in Marion Oaks were built in the 1980s or later, with more new homes built in Marion Oaks in the last ten years than in the rest of Ocala. This means that many of the homes on the market in Marion Oaks are often newer properties in the wide range of styles that Ocala is known for.
Marion Oaks is one of the affordable family communities in Ocala, and is built around family convenience and comfort. The vast majority – or about 83% – of the homes in Marion Oaks are three and four bedroom, but there are plenty of one and two bedroom, as well as a few larger homes on the market as well. More than 90% of the properties in Marion Oaks are single family homes, and the majority of these properties are owner occupied as well.
The community of Marion Oaks is well mapped out with quiet streets and a less dense population than the rest of Ocala, leaving many homes with generous lot sizes. The average number of people per square foot in Marion Oaks is around 470, which means that while the neighborhood is growing, most Marion Oaks homes for sale have large lots to accommodate growing families, and are located close by to the Marion Oaks community center, and other neighborhood attractions.
Information for First Time Home buyers in Marion Oaks FL
- Marion Oaks FL First Time Home Buyers – Are you a First home time buyer in Marion Oaks FL? There are many new loan programs out there, if you have a little money there are programs out there for you! A new conventional loan program out that offer 3% down. Get more information about Ocala First Time Home Buyers Program.
- VA Loan Programs for Veterans – This is an awesome program for Veterans, the VA guaranteed a loan to honorable discharged Veterans. First step is to go to the nearest Ocala Veteran Affair office to get a certificate.
- Marion Oaks FL Foreclosure Properties – If you are investor or just interested in buying Marion Oaks foreclosure homes for sale or Ocala real estate for sale at below market value? Use my search page Ocala Foreclosure homes to find out more.
- New Homes for Sale in Marion Oaks FL – Looking to buying a new Ocala FL new construction homes for sale from professional local builders in Ocala Florida area? Use our MLS search tool to search for new homes build in The Villages and Summerfield area.
- Down Payment Assistance Programs – There are several Marion Oaks mortgage down payment assistance programs from county to the state bond program, our preferred lenders can assist you in finding the right mortgage programs in Marion Oaks to fit you’re needs!
The Real Estate Market in Marion Oaks Ocala FL
The real estate market in Marion Oaks has been holding steady with nearly 400 homes sold recently and well over 100 homes on the market at any given time. Of these properties, there is a mix of new, resale, and foreclosed properties, as well as many sizes of lot being sold in prime real estate locations for the home buyer that wishes to build to suit. There are other communities in the Ocala Florida area, search our list of Ocala Subdivision with homes for Sale. Ocala Real Estate has become and hot area for snow birds that are looking for affordable homes for sale.
Home prices in Marion Oaks are holding fairly steady with some reductions in pricing for many two and three bedroom homes in recent months, which makes now a great time for potential home buyers to purchase homes in the Marion Oaks area.
The median listing price for single family homes in Marion Oaks is around $135,000, which is lower than nearly 69% of the homes listed for sale in the state of Florida as a whole, making Marion Oaks one of the more affordable neighborhoods to buy into in Central Florida.
Marion Oaks is one of the fastest growing areas in Marion County right now with an average population of around 15,000 people, and a lot of new homes being built all the time. This makes it an excellent time for potential home buyers looking for a “hometown” feel with everything that Central Florida has to offer to invest in a Marion Oaks home.
Learn More about Marion Oaks Homes for Sale
A large number of people who are looking to purchase homes in Marion Oaks do so from out of state, while others relocate to the area looking for more affordable, family friendly housing. Regardless of where potential home buyers are coming from, The Fred Franks Team can help find the right Marion Oaks home. Call, email, or stop in today to find out more about potential listings in Marion Oaks.
Information about a Marion Oaks Real Estate Agent
Read more information about Buying a Home, or if you are looking to sell your home. Use our advance My Florida MLS search tool to find Central Florida real estate. Get the latest news from our Florida Real Estate Blog on the current events related to the real estate market in your area.
List of Houses for Sale in Marion Oaks
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.